Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh HELL Naw!


Got up today around 9, I didn't really sleep too well because I was still broken up from Tuesday's workout. My eyes crack open as I fumble around for the remote, and when I turn it on I hear stories of floods, tornadoes and dead Boy Scouts. To quote the guy on FOX News "Just......just HORRIFIC weather".

Guess where all this sh*t happened........like OVERNIGHT?

Effing Iowa.

Cedar Rapids is underwater apparently. I emailed the good folks at my future tower today and Cedar Rapids (aka "C-Rap" or just "Crap") is now the lost city of Atlantis. Unfortunately, I have two years of this craziness to look forward to, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm living everyday here in OK City like its my last day at Disney. If that's not motivation to get in, do my thing and get checked out, I don't know what is.

In other news and notes, I got a 93% on my 2nd block test. No retakes for me baby! I woulda got 100% if it wasn't for me choking on an answere I ALREADY HAD MARKED CORRECTLY.

Our boy Carl has notified us of some crazy sh*t he's been eating, and so far he's hipped us to not one, but TWO......well....."unique" recipes.

Carl's Chicken:

2 Blueberry (or strawberry, depending which way the wind blows) waffles. Eggo's Preferred.

1 breaded chicken patty

Maple Syrup

Directions: Microwave the chicken patty, toast up the waffles...put some syrup on them summbitches and BAM! Carl's chicken. It's like a McGriddle gone horribly wrong...

Carl's NBA Finals Snack:

Me and Tyrone died when we saw this. Our dude goes to the kitchen, brings out a bag of M&Ms, goes back and gets a jar of peanut butter and a knife. (At this point, me and Ty stop watching the game just to see what the hell he's gonna do with all this). He dips the knife into the peanut butter AND THEN dips it into the bag of M&Ms. Hood candy at its finest!

Hey, go hard or go home right?

Believe it or not the picture above is of a typical Oklahoma city bus stop/oil well. Gas here is like 2$, no lie...if you need a fill up holla at me!

No comments: