Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Do you know what you're lookin' at?!



Because guess what, as of today I DO!

Go ahead, click on that pic and grab a bottle of Excedrin and see what I'm looking at down here. As expected, the road to CPC is NOT an easy one.....

Yeah, you thought that while you're sippin' Merlot in first class of your flight to Black Urban Crunk Bike Beach Bash Week Retreat in Miami, that flyin that aluminum bird was like pushin' your 08' Camry?! Hell naw man! I have a brand spankin' newfound respect for the men and women that are behind the control sticks and radar screen of our country. So the next time you're wondering why your nap in interrupted by the pilot "goin ova all dem bumps", think twice, and go back to sleep...

Got my first official federal (mom would be proud) money today, so now I can stash it away for my dream vacation at Cedar Rapids!

FINALLY got back to the gym, and the FAA's facility is on par with Gold's, real nice, showers/lockers/ and raquetball (which my homie Jeff says is a "white guy's game").

Going to see the arena football (I know, I know...) game on Saturday. It's the Oklahoma......sorry y'all, I'm laughing so hard I can't type this, so lemme try again.

*Ahem*

It's the Oklahoma YardDawgz against some other team that was probably named by inner-city fifth graders. Can you tailgate for an arena league game? You'll have an answer soon.

*Newsflash*

I finally figured out how SONIC worked....apparently, you're NOT supposed to just walk into the little kitchen in the back of the parking lot and say "Yo, can I order?" , while scaring the manager in the process. That behavior will result in a "can I hep yew?" You have to push a button on the sidewalk to talk to people on the inside.

Effing Genius!!!


GO CELTICS!

1 comment:

MissHicks said...

hahahahahhaha!!!!!! Sooooo mad at the Sonic incident?! And stop hazing folk with your dayum coursework ;-p