Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome To The Show......

May 1st 2008,

Today is basically the first day OF THE REST OF MY LIFE! LOL! But seriously, this here blog is going to give you all a look into the day-to-day craziness that has become my life recently.

Since last year, I've been fed up with the office politics/atmosphere of my current employer. From here on out, I shall refer to said employer as "Spacely Sprockets". If you remember the Jetsons, you can probably figure it out. We're making the BIGGEST Sprockets right now for the Feds, and we (heck, really Yours Truly) is making the smallest amount of $$$.

So being the enterprising young dude I am, I applied to answer the call of the FAA, passed the test and the interview, and am now waiting to close up shop here in MD, on the way to OKC.

Which reminds me, I need to snag some boxes today to pack up the lil things in my apartment now I plan to keep. I lucked out and found a spot in one of the FAA's long term apartments, and from the pics it looks kinda hood, but then again I'm from the Urea (DC/MD/VA to the uninitiated) so adaptation is notta problem.

1 comment:

SuperSnail said...

You're leaving!

Awww. Well, you know, I left my very own Spacey Sprockets and miss it dearly. I think this is a good move because you can always come back if it doesn't turn out as plan. I'm sure you'll love it though.

Keep us posted on everything